Sunday, July 8, 2007

ये होसला कैसे रुके.....

ये होंसला केसे रूके....
ये आरजू केसे झुके....
मंज़ील मुश्कील तो क्या... धुंधला साहील तो क्या.... तन्हा ये दील तो क्या....
Well this is what I keep saying to myself as I see the long road ahead.... less than a month (28 days, to be precise) to go for the G-day on the 6th August and I am not doing too well....
A miserable 580 (Q41,V29) in Kaplan-3 really shook me up.... Working on the SCs, CRs and RCs for now.... Have to give a better performance in the next CAT to boost my confidence!!
Have been going through the college sites as well as the MBA forums... looks like a score of 740, no less, is expected from Indians!!!! but being a girl gives me a slight advantage just to beat the demographics :D
Back to office tomorrow.... will have to find a way to utilise my time in office for doing some information-gathering.... well, preparing for GMAT is atleast making me good at delegating tasks.... have to do a bit more of it.... after all, I am the senior-most member of the module!! :D


PS: Nadal lost the Wimbledon final to Federer.... again! :( But atleast he went down fighting.... 7-6,4-6,7-6,2-6,6-2 scoreline is testimony to the fact that Nadal is no longer a stranger on grass.... It really was luck in the end that helped Federer sail through.... And I am so proud of Nadal's performance!! Stick to the fight till the very end....

No comments: