Tuesday, July 24, 2007

12 days to go....

Less than 2 weeks to go and I am not at all feeling confident about my preparations!!!
Though I can catch quite a few tricks but the silly mistakes I make, especially in DS, is worrying :(
Scored a pathetic 690 in GMATPrep2... really did a lot of damage to my self-confidence! Have been going through the 1000DS questions but they are quite simple... and the CRs and RCs are just too much too handle at times.... My god!! I seem to be losing the script here......
And then at times I wonder if I am ready for an international MBA.... can I really match up to these exceptional students from world over and will be I be able to handle the tough standards of the world-class schools??!! This self-doubt is killing but atleast I am determined to go through with GMAT and get a great score, come what may!!
Office life is just as usual though the ODC work is picking up quite well.... will soon have a lot more volunteers and lot more planning and executing to do.... will be fun!

No comments: